Exporting Courses as IMSCC ZIP files
*Accepted by programs that support Common Cartridge files / We can also change the extension from .imscc to .zip, if preferred*
Exporting the Canvas Course
*Grades must be exported, separately*
- Click "Settings" via the course navigation
- Click "Export Course Content"
- Choose the "Course" radio button
- Click "Create Export"
- Check @proxlearn.com "Inbox" for *Confirmation of Completion*
- After opening the email, click "Click Here to view Exports"
- Click on the export title(Respective date/time)
- From the download prompt, choose "Save File"
- Click "OK" to save
Upload the .imscc file to G Drive