Want to "Export Snapshots" after annotating in Adobe Connect?! As well as, Embed into Canvas for the students?!
Of course! Follow the steps and visuals below for success:
Exporting Snapshots (Adobe Connect)
- Click the "Share Pod's" "Pod Options"
- Hover over "Export Snapshot"
- Choose & click choice: "Save As PNG" or "Send Snapshot"
*Save As PNG*
- Title the Snapshot
- Click "Save" after determining our "Location"
- Enter Email Address(es) of choice
- Click "Send"
*Upload Snapshot(s) to G Drive*
Merging Snapshots/One PDF
- Open Snapshot in G Drive and click "Open With"
- Click "CloudConvert"
*Execute directly in CloudConvert*
- Use the drop-down next to "Select Files"
- Click "Choose from Google Drive"
*Select our @proxlearn.com Gmail Account*
*Double-Back in finer fashion and "Select Files"*
- Select the Content
- Click "Select"
*Notice the uploaded Snapshot and Available options for Conversion*
- Click the "Existing Type"
- Locate "Document"
- Choose "PDF"
*Repeat Process until all Snapshots are Listed*
- Now, we can "Combine all into One" "PDF"
*Confirmation after "Combining all into One"*
- Titles indicate one document
- Confirm Type and readiness
- Confirm combine all into type
- Click "Start Conversion"
- Click "Show File" to locate in G Drive
- Using the vertical dotted line, "Organize"
- Locate in G Drive to update our "Sharing Settings"