- Within the course of choice, click on the "Quizzes" tab using the "Course Navigation"
- Click "+ Quiz" if creating a brand new Quiz
- Click the title of an existing Quiz if "Editing"
- Executing via the "Quizzes" Tab still...
- Click on the "Questions" header to switch from "Details"
- Click on "New Question Group" to create our first "Question Bank"
- Title the "Group"
- Choose how many "questions and points" to present students when the Question Bank is used
- Click "Create Group" once satisfied with the preferences to begin
- Click on the "+" button to add as many questions as we'd like to the "Question Bank"
*No matter how many questions we add, the number of questions presented accommodates our preference*
For Example: "Pick 1 Questions, 1 pts per questions"
"Save and Publish" when done
"Preview" to confirm Satisfaction
*Notice only 1 question presented even though we created two*
*Video w/ Closed Caption Coming Soon*