Hi Teachers,Good day! Plenty of request lately on how to type with accents. Of course we have the tried and true way. Refer to 1st attachment.
Another way that I've found pretty quick is by using Adobe's app. Follow steps below for success.
- Open meeting room in Firefox via desktop.
- Make sure active layout includes note pod.
- Open meeting via Adobe Connect Mobile (iOS / Android)
- Click on Note Pod bottom left. Reference 2nd attachment.
- Begin typing in whichever language active on mobile device.
- Add new languages and keyboards here if you don't already have (iOS / Android)
- Copy and paste from desktop to preferred location
Going mobile may be to much as you're already at your desktop; use URL below: