Some Apple/Mac users may experience web cam problems when using the Adobe Connect live classrooms. If your webcam fails to display your video after clicking the Camera and Mic button please try the following:
1. In the Meeting drop-down menu, choose "Select Camera..."
2. You will now be presented with the Flash Player's camera configuration dialog window.
- For internal cameras, choose "USB Video Class Video" (this name may vary)
- For external cameras, choose "IIDC FireWire Video"
3. Re- start the Camera. Your webcam should now be active and the images should appear in your meeting 'Camera & Voice' pod.
If you continue to experience problems with your webcam after following the steps listed above, please see the attached document for additional troubleshooting information.