Want to set a reminder for a task or invite guests to a discussion?! Use the visuals and instructions below in order to create a calendar invite:
Step 1: Access your Google Calendar
Step 2: Create event using either the single or double click:
- Title the event
- Select a time, day and timezone
- Choose "All-day" and/or "Repeat" if applicable
- Provide your classroom URL(Adobe Connect/Zoom) or Phone Number
- Choose your calendar of choice
- Add a description of the agenda
- Attach any complimentary resources
- Choose a color for the event
- Adjust notifications which reminds all guests of the event prior to the start time.
- Are you busy or still available during this event?
- Choose "Public" or "Private" for the visibility of event on your calendar
- Invite guests using their name or email address
- Don't forget to save!