Creating a Calendar Invite
- Access your Google Calendar
- Create event using either the single or double click:
- Title the "event"
- Select a "time", "day" and "timezone"
- Choose "All-day" and/or "Repeat" if applicable
- Provide your classroom URL(Zoom) or Phone Number
- Choose your "calendar" of choice
- Add a "description" of the agenda
- Attach any complimentary resources
- Choose a color for the event
- Adjust notifications which reminds all guests of the event prior to the start time.
- Are you busy or still available during this event?
- Choose "Public" or "Private" for the visibility of event on your calendar
- Invite guests using their name or email address
- Don't forget to save!