<With SSO live in production, attendees are able to enter our sessions without granting permission>
*For this matter, we recommend "Blocking Incoming Attendees" minutes after our start times*
- Click "Meeting" in Adobe Connect's Toolbar(Upper-Left)
- Hover over "Manage Access & Entry"
- Click on "Block Incoming Attendees"
- Decide on whether we'd like to allow Requests(Checkbox)
- Craft message for blocked attendees
- Save Message(If Adjusted)
- Click on OK to Block!
- Click on "I"(Information) to manage Blocked Attendees
- Stop Blocking or Change Message
<Blocked Attendees Point of View>
<If Entry is Requested>
<Request Sent to Instructor>