Having a License in one State ~ Will I have to get a license in another state if I work for Proximity Learning?

Teresa -

Possibly…we ask our teaching staff to consider applying for an additional teaching certificate if the school we are contracted with requires such certification.  Many of our schools accept the current certificate of our licensed teaching staff.  On occasion, a school will require that our teachers hold their specific state certification.  In that event, we ask our teacher to apply for the additional license and to hold all receipts.  Once the teacher submits the application to the Department of Education, for that specific state, then the teacher will submit all receipts to Human Resources to be reimbursed for ALL costs associated with that application, including transcript fees, fingerprinting fees, application fees, etc.…

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk