The above privilege allows us to creatively enhance our delivery when building curriculum! With the choice of embedding and/or or linking all content from G Drive; let's invigorate our Canvas instruction!
Use the steps below to implement pictures, videos, PPTs, Word docs and more; via the "HTML Editor:"
- Login to @proxlearn.com email
- Access G Drive via the "G Suite" in the upper-right corner
- Click on "New" and then choose "File Upload"
* Keep in mind: We can also drag & drop files directly from "File Explore(Windows)" or "Finder(Mac)" into G Drive*
- Adjust the Privacy Settings immediately after we upload as best practice
- Select the uploaded content of choice to embed and/or link by clicking once! Next, click the paperclip to "get the shareable link:"
- Once turned on, click on "Sharing Settings" as the default provides access within the creator's domain only
- Adjust our Privacy Settings to "Public on the Web" if not already done via the article above
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "Change"
- Choose "Public on the Web" and click "Save"
- After "Saving;" paste the public URL in a new tab within our browser
- Obtain the embed code by locating "Embed Item"
- Click the "vertical dotted line" in the upper-right corner
- Choose "Embed Item" / *Only an option if our content has fully converted in G Drive*
- Copy the Embed code
- Paste into Canvas wherever the "HTML Editor" is available
- Discussions, Content Pages, Instructions, Answers & feedback for questions, Assignments and more
- Right-Click and choose "Paste"
- Please Review our Embed via the "Rich Content Editor," afterward and center the content*
Embedding Content in Canvas ~ G Suite(GDrive)